Welcome to the Data Management Guide for students!
The main goal of this guide is to introduce you to important aspects of data management. After completing the guide, you...
- ... can distinguish various types of research data;
- ... recognize the importance of managing research materials;
- ... are familiar with the terminology;
- ... know the importance of properly planning your project;
- ... know how to organize your data on a folder-, file-, and variable-level;
- ... are informed about various options to store your data;
- ... are familiar with key legal and ethical considerations in creating, storing and sharing data.